Skip To Main Content

Transcript Requests

Graduated Students

If you attended Pembroke High School and/or you are a previous graduate of PHS and need a copy of your transcript sent to an employer, college or for any other reason, please complete the Graduated Student Transcript Request Form which is available to download below. 

Current PHS Students

Any student that needs a copy of a transcript to apply for a scholarship should complete the Scholarship Transcript Request Form (a pdf is available to download below). The form should be turned in to Mrs. Janice Webb the Guidance Secretary. Please allow 5 days for processing. 

All transcript requests for colleges must be completed through Naviance. Please see your guidance counselor for assistance. 

Scholarship Transcript Request Form

Graduated Student Transcript Request Form